Types of Research
- (-) Remove West Africa Region and Selected Countries filter West Africa Region and Selected Countries
- (-) Remove Development Finance & Policy filter Development Finance & Policy
- (-) Remove Global & Regional Public Goods filter Global & Regional Public Goods
- (-) Remove Data Analysis filter Data Analysis
- (-) Remove Sub-Saharan Africa filter Sub-Saharan Africa
- (-) Remove South Asia Region and Selected Countries filter South Asia Region and Selected Countries
An ongoing stream of EPAR research considers how public good characteristics of different types of research and development (R&D) and the motivations of different providers of R&D funding affect the relative advantages of alternative funding sources. For this project, we seek to summarize the key public good characteristics of R&D investment for agriculture in general and for different subsets of crops, and hypothesize how these characteristics might be expected to affect public, private, or philanthropic funders’ investment decisions.