Types of Research
- (-) Remove Agricultural Productivity, Yield, & Constraints filter Agricultural Productivity, Yield, & Constraints
- (-) Remove Education & Training filter Education & Training
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Smallholder Farmers filter Smallholder Farmers
- (-) Remove Data Analysis filter Data Analysis
- (-) Remove LSMS & LSMS-ISA filter LSMS & LSMS-ISA
This brief explores agricultural data for Tanzania from the LSMS-ISA and Farmer First household surveys. We first present the differences in the LSMS and Farmer First survey design and in basic descriptives from the two data sources. We then present the results of our initial LSMS data analysis using the 2008/2009 wave of the Tanzania National Panel Survey (TZNPS), focusing on the agricultural data, before presenting our analysis of farmer aspirations and of gender differences using the Farmer First data.