Types of Research
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
- (-) Remove Women filter Women
- (-) Remove Gender filter Gender
- (-) Remove Sub-Saharan Africa filter Sub-Saharan Africa
- (-) Remove South Asia Region and Selected Countries filter South Asia Region and Selected Countries
This report provides a summary of findings from six Financial Inclusion Insights (FII) data analysis reports conducted by various agencies for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF). These reports investigate barriers to financial inclusion and use of digital financial services (DFS) in Bangladesh, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tanzania, and Uganda. We compile comparable gender-specific statistics, summarize the authors’ findings to determine commonalities and differences across countries, and highlight gender-specific conclusions and recommendations provided in the studies.