Types of Research
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
- (-) Remove Finance & Investment filter Finance & Investment
- (-) Remove Women filter Women
- (-) Remove Information & Mobile Technology filter Information & Mobile Technology
- (-) Remove Sub-Saharan Africa filter Sub-Saharan Africa
- (-) Remove Literature Review filter Literature Review
This report provides a summary of findings from six Financial Inclusion Insights (FII) data analysis reports conducted by various agencies for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF). These reports investigate barriers to financial inclusion and use of digital financial services (DFS) in Bangladesh, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tanzania, and Uganda. We compile comparable gender-specific statistics, summarize the authors’ findings to determine commonalities and differences across countries, and highlight gender-specific conclusions and recommendations provided in the studies.