Types of Research
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove Sustainable Agriculture & Rural Livelihoods filter Sustainable Agriculture & Rural Livelihoods
- (-) Remove Global & Regional Public Goods filter Global & Regional Public Goods
- (-) Remove Women filter Women
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove Agricultural Inputs & Farm Management filter Agricultural Inputs & Farm Management
This brief presents an overview of EPAR’s previous research related to gender. We first present our key takeaways related to labor and time use, technology adoption, agricultural production, control over income and assets, health and nutrition, and data collection. We then provide a brief overview of each previous research project related to gender along with gender-related findings, starting with the most recent project. Many of the gender-related findings draw from other sources; please see the full documents for references. Reports available on EPAR’s website are hyperlinked in the full brief.