Types of Research
- (-) Remove Information & Mobile Technology filter Information & Mobile Technology
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Development Finance & Policy filter Development Finance & Policy
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012
- (-) Remove Finance & Investment filter Finance & Investment
- (-) Remove Food Security & Nutrition filter Food Security & Nutrition
The following brief details the various policies surrounding donor agency salary supplementation (or top-up) to individuals employed in project countries. The goal of this research was to understand the landscape of different agency’s policies regarding salary top-ups for government experts and scientists advising on donor projects. However, information on this specific scenario was limited. The brief covers a range of scenarios in which donor agencies may pay salary top-ups to local, in-country individuals and aims to draw out a number of hypothesized advantages and disadvantages associated with the practice of donor salary supplementation.
This brief provides an overview of the national and zonal characteristics of agricultural production in Tanzania using the 2008/2009 wave of the Tanzania National Panel Survey (TZNPS), part of the Living Standards Measurement Study – Integrated Surveys on Agriculture (LSMS-ISA). More detailed information and analysis is available in the separate EPAR Tanzania LSMS-ISA Reference Report, Sections A-G.