Types of Research
- (-) Remove Research Brief filter Research Brief
- (-) Remove Food Security & Nutrition filter Food Security & Nutrition
- (-) Remove Labor & Time Use filter Labor & Time Use
- (-) Remove Education & Training filter Education & Training
- (-) Remove FAOSTAT filter FAOSTAT
- (-) Remove 2009 filter 2009
This brief presents an in depth analysis of the FAO’s methodology behind their calculations for hunger. The analysis includes a review of the key assumptions made by the FAO in their calculations, critiques of their methodology, and recommendations for future research. The critiques include opinions from the literature on the subject as well as from the authors of the request.