Types of Research
- (-) Remove Sub-Saharan Africa filter Sub-Saharan Africa
- (-) Remove ASTI filter ASTI
- (-) Remove Sustainable Agriculture & Rural Livelihoods filter Sustainable Agriculture & Rural Livelihoods
- (-) Remove Development Finance & Policy filter Development Finance & Policy
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove South Asia Region and Selected Countries filter South Asia Region and Selected Countries
An ongoing stream of EPAR research considers how public good characteristics of different types of research and development (R&D) and the motivations of different providers of R&D funding affect the relative advantages of alternative funding sources. For this project, we seek to summarize the key public good characteristics of R&D investment for agriculture in general and for different subsets of crops, and hypothesize how these characteristics might be expected to affect public, private, or philanthropic funders’ investment decisions.