Types of Research
- (-) Remove Technology filter Technology
- (-) Remove Development Finance & Policy filter Development Finance & Policy
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove Technology Adoption filter Technology Adoption
- (-) Remove Agricultural Inputs & Farm Management filter Agricultural Inputs & Farm Management
- (-) Remove Research Brief filter Research Brief
This brief presents an overview of EPAR’s previous research related to gender. We first present our key takeaways related to labor and time use, technology adoption, agricultural production, control over income and assets, health and nutrition, and data collection. We then provide a brief overview of each previous research project related to gender along with gender-related findings, starting with the most recent project. Many of the gender-related findings draw from other sources; please see the full documents for references. Reports available on EPAR’s website are hyperlinked in the full brief.