Types of Research
- (-) Remove Technology Adoption filter Technology Adoption
- (-) Remove Poverty filter Poverty
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Market & Value Chain Analysis filter Market & Value Chain Analysis
- (-) Remove Southern Africa Region and Selected Countries filter Southern Africa Region and Selected Countries
- (-) Remove Finance & Investment filter Finance & Investment
This literature review provides information on the dynamics of the maize market and maize prices in Zambia. We address four key topics: average production costs and breakeven prices for maize farmers in Zambia, main drivers of volatility of maize production volumes, key factors driving the differences between Zambian and global maize prices, and policies that may have contributed to increased farmer productivity.